things you should know about me...
1. I'm super clumsy. this comes first because i just knocked my head against the door and am probably going to have a bruise tomorrow. hopefully i won't get a black eye. Because of this aspect of myself, i have broken my arm, gotten stitches in my left knee, and cannot remember the last time i didn't have at least one bruise on my body.
2. i LOVE the outdoors. That is part of the reason i love california because the mountains are within an hours drive. that is AMAZING!!! when i am outdoors looking at a sunset, i wonder how people could not believe there's a God. it's too pretty to be on accident.
3. i love being active in some way, shape or form. this means that i am up for playing pretty much any sport (with the exception of golf because it's boring.) this weekend, i went snowboarding for the first time, and it is pretty much my new found love. don't get me wrong though. it is so fricken hard. i have the bruises to prove it.
4. My friends and family are what's important to me. I am willing to do anything and everything to help out any one of them, which often leaves me no time for myself, but i don't care. they're my life. I am very fortunate to have so many close friends, so to just name a few (in no order) there are Sara, Bekah, Jen, Carrie, Erin, Alysia, Monica, Lilly and Kelsey. Unfortunatly, they live in 3 different states... but whatever.
5. I am very passionate about helping others, especially kids. I want to eventually be a speech therapist for kids with autism. I am also kind of a hippie in the sense that i am concerned for the environment and have the attitude that love can fix any problem.
6. I have an amazing boyfriend, Nathan, who i hope to spend the rest of my life with. he keeps me sane and helps me do things i couldn't even phathom doing without him. words cannot describe how great he is, so i'll leave it at that.
7. If it wasn't evident from the above, I'm into my faith. I don't want to label it as a religion because i believe religion as a whole does some pretty screwed up things and i don't really want to associate with any of them. However, i would like to associate with Jesus, who taught above all else to HELP the poor and needy and to LOVE ALL people without JUDGEMENT.
That's what's important. I'm sure i'm leaving out huge sections of myself... but hopefully if you are reading this, you already know that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No particular order my butt. You know I'm you're numero uno! :o)
I'm so happy you got a blog! It took me a while to figure out, so I'll have to show you some of the little tricks sometime. Love you!
Post a Comment