Friday, April 25, 2008

random 10

As promised, here are 10 random facts about me.

1. Swinging is like a drug for me. actually, it probably works better than drugs ever would. Although I never tell anyone anything and keep everything bottled up inside, if you get me on a swing, i will talk about anything.

2. My past is not as squeeky clean as one would think when looking at me. I'm not proud of this fact, but it's part of who I am, and I can't change it.

3. I'm a country girl at heart. Deep down, I am kinda a hick, not gonna lie. I enjoy country music, hanging out on farms, have NO problem getting my hands dirty (in fact, it's kinda fun sometimes) and am completely family oriented.

4. I don't have much of a fear sensor, although I am working on that. Saying as I'm a white girl living in a not-so-good area of Fresno, California, this has kinda became a necessity for me. I'm really not afraid of doing some dangerous stuff though. Confronting someone or telling someone about how i feel on the other hand... that gets me real shaken up.

5. I tend to have incidences with what one may call paranormal activity. Where ever i go, crazy stuff tends to follow. This fact doesn't really scare me though (see above.) I'm pretty used to it, but sometimes other people get real freaked out by what happens to me (**cough cough **Sara** cough cough**)

6. I LOVE kids. They are adorable and are more fun to hang out with than most adults. I am looking forward for the day when I can have some of my own, but that won't be for a loooonnnngggg time.

7. I am very creative-minded. or at least I tend to think so. I love anything that has to do with Art, music, drama, etc. I love to scrapbook and paint. I LOVE taking pictures too.

8. I am a real geek when you get down to it. I enjoy playing starwars battlefront (1 and 2) on xbox, reading books, doing math problems, playing trombone (but drums more), watching degrassi, and i LOOVVVEEE llamas!

9. I'm into extreme sports - snowboarding, caving, sky diving (ok, i haven't done that one but i REALLY want to.) I love doing anything active though - ultimate frisbee, basketball, soccer, running, camping, etc.

10. if someone mentions the word ice-cream, i cannot stop thinking about it until I eat some. It's a very bad habit.

There you have it. That's a pretty random. :-)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I want to comment, but I already know all of this, except that I'm still in denial about numbers 3 and 5.